MM4: Moodle Blocks

Here I go again, back to Moodle MOOC 4, for the fourth and last week, with the tasks within this learning experience. Today it is the turn to practise adding blocks to a Moodle 2.6 classroom, and to achieve that goal, every active participant has been upgraded to Manager, a serious responsibility one has to take with care. Anyway, the Moodle Mooc 4 organisers have been clever enough as to enable a Practice Area so nothing in the actual course can be spoiled.

And, here you are the result of my playing around with several blocks of my choice, which either because I had not used them before or because I think they are especially useful, have called my attention. Thus, I have decided to share them with you.

I hope the brief tips can be of some help for any Moodle beginner.


Comentarios