Video Conference with Blogmaníacos

On Thursday 23 May 2013 I had the great pleasure to be allowed into the classroom of a very special and highly ICT skilled bunch of learners, blogmaniacos, who challenged me with a Facetime interview while being recorded by Conchita López, their teacher.

Here you are the video summary of our get-together:



My most sincere thanks to these incredibly friendly, hard-working, fun and warm learners!!!!!!

I really had the time of my life!!!!!!!!!!

I'm humbly honoured to feel part of Blogmaníacos!!!!!!

Comentarios

  1. ¡Fue un verdadero honor que semejante profesional nos atendiera en videoconferencia!
    ¡Un gran momento para nosotros/as!
    Saludos a todos/as.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchísimas gracias a vosotros por dejarme entrar en vuestra clase, el honor ha sido mío
      Un abrazo

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario